Dave Morrow Photography: Shoot Me to the Stars

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shoot Me to the Stars

The winter weather is setting in and keeping me inside & away from the stars. I think it’s time for an escape and some adventure to the Olympic Peninsula this weekend, any ideas on great spots to shoot?

Want a full in depth tutorial experience that walks you through my step by step star photography post processing techniques? Check this stuff out, guaranteed to light up your nights!


The Shot
Some of you may have seen this shot before when I posted it with my Under the Stars Lightroom Presets, it has never been included in an actual post, so here we go..
Late one night on Mount Rainier the sunset was somewhat of a letdown so it was time to wait for the Milky Way, as you can see below the view from Sunrise Point on Mount Rainier did not disappoint.
Shoot Me to the StarsCheck out my FREE Star Photography Tutorial  and  Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial  Ready to learn star photography? Trust me it's easier than you think. Check out the link below for my summer star photography workshops, where I will teach you everything you need to know. | Under the Stars Night Photography Workshops |

Labels: , , , ,