Dave Morrow Photography: Alone in the High Deserts of Iceland

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Alone in the High Deserts of Iceland

If you missed my last post on Awesome Tutorials & Useful Links make sure to check it out after your dose of the Icelandic picture below. I think you will find the links helpful in your photographic journey. Not a photographer? Pass it on to your photo-crazy friends:)

The Shot
Traveling through the West Fjords of Iceland is an amazing experience. At times you are completely alone for a day or two. It's an erie feeling at times, but something I really enjoyed. Something about beautiful landscapes, with no one to bother you for hours on end is hard to beat. I took this shot just after escaping the Fjords and making my way to higher ground. 
Alone, in the High Desert

Labels: , ,