Dave Morrow Photography: Late Nights on Second Beach

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Late Nights on Second Beach

It took me some time to figure out how to set up for a picture like this, after endless attempts an idea dawned on me, and I was able to come up with this as an end result.

For those of you that would like to take some star shots of your own my Star Photography Tutorial is a great place to start.

Want a full in depth tutorial experience that walks you through my step by step star photography post processing techniques? Check this stuff out, guaranteed to light up your nights!

The Shot:
I snapped this one off at Second Beach on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. There are endless photo opportunities out there from beautiful landscapes to stars.   I would suggest at least 4 or 5 days to get a good feel for the place.
Come Join Us

Labels: , , ,