Dave Morrow Photography: Swing & Miss

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Swing & Miss

Just processed 4 new pictures from my 16mm f/2.8 super sexy fisheye lens. Anyone else shooting with it? What an awesome piece of equipment  it opens up entirely new realms of life... The LSD of camera lenses you ask? Yes, fisheye is a must try!

Is anyone interested in a star photography workshop this coming summer? I have a few requests but need a few more in order for the whole thing to work out... let me know if you're up for it!

If you want to learn to process some star photography my new Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial may be just what you need;)

The Shot
The one and only Ruby Beach, I posted another photo not so long ago from here, and can't wait to return in the coming months to grab some more.
Swing and Miss

Labels: , , , , ,