Dave Morrow Photography: And She Was Gone

Friday, January 4, 2013

And She Was Gone

The Christmas frenzy is over, that means only one thing, a great time to buy airplane tickets. I have a few places I have decided to go this year. China is on the list for sure, and Iceland is way up there along with the Southern California Coast. Other than that there are a bunch of spots I have not seen in the Pacific Northwest. It should be another crazy year filled with fun and adventure. There are also some great chances for you to join me on these trips, check out my Workshops on the right-side of the page.

The Shot:
Kerry Park is a cool spot to shoot, but I'm just so tired of going there. The last time I went I decided to shoot the beautiful sunset instead of the city….
And She Was Gone
Buy a Limited Edition Print of this picture

Labels: , , ,