Dave Morrow Photography: To the Top of the World & Back - Iceland

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

To the Top of the World & Back - Iceland

Some days I wake up and have a mental block for any all all sorts of writing, others the words just fly out of my fingers into the keyboard, can you guess which of these two options today is? I have started a an informative page for anyone that wants to pick up the art of photography you can find it at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com/learnphotography

The Shot
Deep in the West Fjords of Iceland I found this really fun spot to pull off the side of the road and take some pics. At this point we had not seen anyone in a day or two and were up at all hours taking pics... good times.
Top of the World & Backread more of my travels to Iceland at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,