Dave Morrow Photography: The Devils Den - Eastern State Penitentiary, PA

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Devils Den - Eastern State Penitentiary, PA

Learn to take photos just like the one below using my Free Star Photography Tutorial!
www.DaveMorrowPhotography.comCheck out my FREE Star Photography Tutorial  and  Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial  Ready to learn star photography? My summer star photography workshop schedule for 2014 is now up and running.  We will shoot from the exact location you see in the picture above  Under the Stars Night Photography Workshops
Check out all my free photography tutorials at the link below

The Shot
I took this one at Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia This place is worth a few hours of your time to walk around and explore or take pictures. All of the rooms are really cool and some of them have paintings and art.
The Devils Denread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , ,