Dave Morrow Photography: Become Your Dreams - Olympic National Park, Washington

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Become Your Dreams - Olympic National Park, Washington

It's great to be back with a new blog post for you all. With the launch of my How to Photograph the Northern Lights Tutorial & Star Photography Photoshop Actions & Luminosity Channels it's been an insane past 2 months.

My goal as always is to bring you all top notch content from all aspects of landscape, night and star photography! Do you have any comments or suggestions on new tutorials you would like to see on this website? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.

Over the past few weeks I've been writing some in depth and exclusive content for members of my mailing list. I'm proud of it and think it's some of the best I've ever written!

My latest goal is to simplify life by all means, and this includes photography. You'll see what I mean in these emails, they are simple yet very powerful concepts and tools which you can implement right away!

The responses from readers have been fantastic, I've received hundreds of them! I really want you all to take advantage of this content. Sign Up today and see what they are raving about;) It's free and you can unsubscribe at any time! Click Here & Get Instant Access

Let's Get to It!

For anyone that missed it I made a free tutorial for you all. It will show you how to post process / edit your Northern Lights photos from start to finish in Lightroom & Photoshop.


Fresh out of some amazing hikes in the Pacific Northwest, winter is quickly approaching which means awesome snowshoeing and travels abroad.

Recently we spent some time in the Enchantments of Washington State. This place is unreal! I'd highly suggest it to anyone that wants to escape reality for a week. We spent 5 days out here exploring, hiking and taking photos! 
Taken on a 5 day backpacking trip in fall of 2014.
Paul Weeks Shooting in the Enchantments of Washington State
 

The Shot

This is one of my favorite spots to shoot on the Olympic Peninsula. You can camp here, or even better hike up the beach for days without seeing a soul. The Wild Coast as they call it has is very remote once you get out there a day or two. It also has some really nice easy to access locations for day trippers.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Labels: , ,