Dave Morrow Photography: Lost in Iceland

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lost in Iceland

Sitting at JFK Airport outside of New York City waiting to board another plane back home. And now for the good news, I filled up 100GB of photos on my hard drive this weekend so there should be some fun new content from the Big Apple surfacing here and there. Here is a fun one from Iceland that I took right after midnight. By this time in the trip(my last day) I was delirious from no sleep, this shot almost seems like a dream, but then again, Iceland is a dream.
The Midnight SunI took this my last night in Iceland. As usual I was driving around the Fjords looking for fun spots to shoot. There are so many waterfalls that they almost become the norm over time, but with the sun dipping below the horizon this one looked amazing.

Labels: , ,