Dave Morrow Photography: Favorite Places to Shoot

Friday, November 9, 2012

Favorite Places to Shoot

What are your favorite places for HDR Photography? For me landscapes are awesome, but old churches and cathedrals are some of my favs. During the day these places produce some awesome dynamic light and color which provide for fun shooting and challenging post processing.

On a side note, I just finished recording my FREE HDR Photography Tutorial last night. It will include the first steps of my post processing technique using Photomatix and Photoshop masking. Check back on Monday for the release. 

The Shot
I snapped this one off in the Capitol Hill District of Seattle. It is open til around 8PM so going late always ensures you don't run in to many people.
Mindlessly, With No Question, She Said

Labels: , ,