Dave Morrow Photography: Don't Look Back Now - Snoqualmie Falls, Washington

Friday, January 25, 2013

Don't Look Back Now - Snoqualmie Falls, Washington

There are all those normal (strange?) people in this world that walk around everyday doing and saying just what they are supposed to, then there are those that decide to live it up and do something different... which one are you, or is there a way to do both? Just a few thoughts to start/end or breakup your day. Don't let it slip by to easily;)

The Shot
I have only been out to shoot sunset at Snoqualmie Falls one time and I got lucky, it was beautiful. The clouds were everything you could ask for and the light was amazing. I grabbed this shot a while after the sun dropped over the horizon. I actually prefer shots after the sun has set, I find the color to be a lot nicer and the photo much easier to process.
Don't Look Back Nowfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , ,