Dave Morrow Photography: 32 Hours & Counting - Kirkjufellfoss, Iceland

Friday, January 18, 2013

32 Hours & Counting - Kirkjufellfoss, Iceland

I was thrown a few curve balls today which may allow me to have off work for an extending period of time in the near future... And I can't wait! I know most of you may know about this, but I really want to make sure no one misses my Under the Stars Summer Workshops.

The Shot
I would consider Kirkjufellfoss my second favorite waterfall in Iceland. On the other hand I have not seen them all which means a trip back to the island seems perfectly necessary. I took this one after being up for hours on end. As soon as the sun was up we set up shop at the bottom of the falls and got some sleep.
32 Hours & Countingread more about my adventures in Iceland at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , ,