Dave Morrow Photography: If Only in My Mind - Snoqualmie National Forest

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If Only in My Mind - Snoqualmie National Forest

Well I folded once again and bought tickets to ULTRA Music Festival, nothing like random decisions at the last minute. It should be another awesome 3 day weekend in Miami FL.

You can find all my tutorials at: www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com/learnphotography

The Shot
I gotta mix things up once in a while so here it goes... This night brought a vivid sunset, but instead of shooting directly into the sun I decided to walk around in the woods for a bit and see what I could find. The light through the trees was vivid and dreamy and the sound of nothing was ever-present. Feel free to use it as your desktop background.
If Only in My Mindread more about this shot and my adventures over at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , ,