Dave Morrow Photography: Run Through the Night - Picture Lake, Washington

Monday, January 28, 2013

Run Through the Night - Picture Lake, Washington

All of my star photography workshops at Mount Rainier are now sold out. If you would like a chance to attend one please email me to be placed on the waiting list. There are still some spots left for Crater Lake so grab one while there is still time.

The Shot

I snapped this one off in the Mount Baker Wilderness during the Perseids Meteor Showers this past summer. You can find more of my star shots here: Star Photography Portfolio
Run Through the NightCheck out my FREE Star Photography Tutorial  and  Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial  Ready to learn star photography? Trust me it's easier than you think. Check out the link below for my summer star photography workshops, where I will teach you everything you need to know. | Under the Stars Night Photography Workshops |

Labels: , , , , ,