Dave Morrow Photography: Last Days of Summer

Monday, September 10, 2012

Last Days of Summer

The leaves are starting to change in Seattle, I can not believe how fast the summer season has passed. Fall is one of my favorite seasons to take pictures, so there is still a lot more work to do in the PACNW before I start traveling abroad for the winter months. Any suggestions for new places to travel?

*Old Friend*My back log of photos at this point in time is over 8000, which is never a bad thing. With the winter coming there will be plenty of time to process them. Here is one from Palouse Falls that was taken at the beginning of the summer. The light was not quit as epic as I had hoped for, but it still made for a beautiful sunset.For all of you that still want that star photography tutorial, don't worry. It's in the works.....

Labels: