Dave Morrow Photography: City by the Bay

Monday, January 7, 2013

City by the Bay

Something about wandering around any unfamiliar city late at night appeals to me, add a bottle of wine or flask to the mix and I'm right at home. For some strange reason my favorite shots in the field and in post processing come between the hours of midnight and 5 am.

I use the same workflow for all my HDR photos, you can find a quick video tutorial I made on it HERE!

You can find all my tutorials at: www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com/learnphotography

The Shot
There may be a million and one shots from this location, but that's news to me. I know there are a few floating around out there, but its such a cool comp I had to try my hand at it. PS, this was taken in San Francisco:)
City by The BayRead more in my blog post at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,