Dave Morrow Photography: Express Yourself

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Express Yourself

Everyday I learn new things about photography & Photoshop, but sometimes the inspiration runs dry and I need something new to spark my artistic side. Today I tried messing around with some different types of post processing as well as digital painting. I included my first digital painting/print at the bottom of this post.

The Shot
Here is another 16mm fisheye shot from the Seattle Center. This lens kicks ass, and I currently shoot with it everywhere I go. It is nearly 1/4 the size of the massive Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G and it may currently be my favorite lens to mix it up with.
The Late Shiftfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com


Here is my first attempt at digital painting I worked on today...

Labels: , , , ,