Dave Morrow Photography: Evening Glow - Lower Punchbowl Falls, Oregon

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Evening Glow - Lower Punchbowl Falls, Oregon

Today was filled with lots of web design, including some small tweaks to my website. I also hashed out the new, improved and completely free to watch HDR Video Tutorial. Follow the provided link to get the RAW files ( work along with me ) or just watch the video right here on this page:)


The Shot
Well I'm on a roll why not post another shot from my trip to Oregon a few weeks back. Normally I let these sit around for a while longer brewing in the slurry of photos just waiting to be set free into the online world. Here is one from Lower Punchbowl Falls looking the opposite way as most shots you see from this spot.
Evening Glow - Lower Punchbowl Falls, Oregonread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,