Dave Morrow Photography: And On We Roam - Driving to Yosemite, NV

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

And On We Roam - Driving to Yosemite, NV

Ever have those weeks or multiple weeks when you're getting everything you had ever planned done? That has been these past few weeks for me. Along with processing 20 or so pictures a week which is my usual rate, I also made some really fun new video content I will be sharing soon. A few of them are reviews for Nik & OnOne Software Packages which I use with nearly every picture I process. Stay tuned.... Here is my High Pass Sharpening Video Tutorial to hold you over.


The Shot
This is what I would call "One of those randoms" that I grab on any road trip. You will have to ask my girlfriend if she gets annoyed when I stop every half hour or so to get out of the car and take some shots. I can't image this would be fun, UNLESS you have a camera:)
And On We Roam - Driving to Yosemite, NVread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,