Dave Morrow Photography: The Blue Pill Makes Me... - Ecola State Park, OR

Monday, July 22, 2013

The Blue Pill Makes Me... - Ecola State Park, OR

Along with some new tips & tricks I have added a Star Photography Upload Gallery to my Free Star Photography Tutorial. Once you have taken and processed some of your star pictures feel free to upload them to the gallery. I will be looking through all the pictures every few weeks and share some of my favorites on Google+ and Facebook. This feature is open to anyone:) Please comment on your uploaded picture with your name and website and leave a short description about the shot as well.


The Shot
A couple of months back my friend Paul and I were hitting the road every weekend destined for new locations and places to shoot. Paul has some nice pics on his site as well. One of the spots we hit was Ecola State Park near Cannon Beach Oregon. Arriving just before sunrise always gives some great lighting and mood for amazing pictures...
The Blue Pill Makes Me.... - Ecola State Park, Oregonread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , ,