Dave Morrow Photography: Rise - Crater Lake, Oregon

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rise - Crater Lake, Oregon

Just a heads up! onOne Software is having a 50% off sale for the next few days. Head on over to their website to buy! I love this stuff and use it to process most of my pictures, otherwise I really wouldn't promote it:)

It looks like summer has finally arrived in Seattle, knock on wood! After 3 weeks without touching Photoshop it's about time to dust it off and get things going again. Hopefully those creative juices are ready to pump out some awesome photos! I also have two updates for my workshops as follows, just click the title for full details.



The Shot
Last year around this time I ventured down to Crater Lake on a quick 4 day push through the Oregon Coast and on to the massive lake. This year will bring the same, but hopefully some better skies. It was clear and beautiful the entire time, but as a photographer, this is not always my wish:) The moon on the other hand was just awesome as it danced through the evening sky.
Rise - Crater Lake, Oregonfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,