Dave Morrow Photography: Road Trip to Yosemite

Friday, October 19, 2012

Road Trip to Yosemite

So my picture and the topic of this blog post don't match at all... Oh well. Next week I'll be packing up and taking a 9 day road trip to Yosemite. I figure this should be a perfect time of year to do it. So far the trip includes Crater Lake Oregon, Lake Tahoe and Yosemite. I may hit up some of the Oregon Coast on the way back as well depending on the time spent in CA. Any other suggestions?

The Shot
Back to some real HDR for you guys, if you wana learn more about the subject check out my last post. If not you can just tell me to shove my tips up my ass… This was taken at the Pioneer Square Subway station in downtown Seattle which is a bit sketchy at night. Definitely worth a visit to shoot & pick up a dime bag while your at it.

Seattle Underground

Labels: , ,