Dave Morrow Photography: On the Road in the West Fjords of Iceland

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

On the Road in the West Fjords of Iceland

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately on what does & does not bring inspiration into my life. I feel that social networks for the most part destroy my inspiration on a daily basis due to the fact that there is so much “junk” included in most posts.  On the other hand they are a great way to promote photography and see a few good pictures. As a photographer what would happen if you completely quit the social networking sites you currently use and put all that time directly into your work? I bet great things would happen, but less and less people would see those great things. I guess we have to pick a middle ground and enjoy what we have.

The Shot:
This is more of a fun/travel shot than anything, I processed it with Lightroom 4.
When in Iceland, days/nights seem to run together, so it's hard to pin down when and where this picture was actually taken, but it was somewhere in the West Fjords... 
On the Road in the West Fjords of Iceland

Labels: , ,