Dave Morrow Photography: Exploring the Big Apple: Free HDR Photography Tutorial Included

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Exploring the Big Apple: Free HDR Photography Tutorial Included

Ready to step your your post processing and HDR skills? My free video tutorial might be just what you're looking for & you can find it HERE!

Well I made some plans for Christmas Break, looks like Maui Hawaii will be my home for 7 days of sun, shooting and drinking. Should be a great time. Does anyone have any suggestions for great spots to shoot on the island?

You can find all my tutorials at: www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com/learnphotography

The Shot
NYC is filled with non-stop excitement for a photographer. After 3 days of going all out I was ready for a break. On my walk back to the hotel I saw this cool little cathedral. I had to stop and snap off a few more....
Exploring the Big Apple

Labels: , , , , , , ,