Dave Morrow Photography: Road's End: Before & After

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Road's End: Before & After

I listened to an awesome new This American Life episode on Mapping today. I think nearly everyone with a creative mind would find it interesting. I personally bought the iPhone app for 2.99$ and it's worth every penny.

You can find all my tutorials at: www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com/learnphotography

The Shot
You may remember another shot I posted from this dock a few months back titled Battleship Grey it is still one of my best selling prints:) Coleman Park dock on the outskirts of Seattle is always a great place to have a cup of coffee and watch the sunrise, I usually end up bringing my camera as well, you know how that is...
End of the Roadread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com
Buy a limited edition print

Here is what the original RAW file looked like at 0EV. Find more at my Post Processing: Before & After Page

Labels: , , , , , ,