Dave Morrow Photography: Lost Days - Eastern State Penitentiary, PA

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lost Days - Eastern State Penitentiary, PA

I just found out I was one of the finalist for this years Smithsonian's 10th Annual Photo Contest. I would really appreciate your vote, no sign up necessary just click a 2 buttons and your done. You can click HERE to vote, I am number 18# with my shot of the Milky Way and Mount Rainier. Thanks for the help everyone! Here is a quick shortcut that will lead you to Everything Star Photography on my website;) Just want the pictures with no words, my Under the Stars Photo Gallery is just what you need. OK OK, the last star related subject I'll share today is my Free Star Photography Tutorial, which I keep updated with new info, tricks, and tips! Enjoy

The Shot
 I went to visit my brother in Philadelphia and he took me to the Eastern State Penitentiary where this shot was taken. This place is a photographers heaven, there are endless amount of cool places to explore with amazing art and light all over the place.
Lost Days - Eastern State Penitentiary, PAread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,