Dave Morrow Photography: The Night Watch- Ruby Beach, WA

Friday, May 10, 2013

The Night Watch- Ruby Beach, WA

This will be my last day posting to the blog for a week, I am headed off to Italy for a much needed vacation. We are landing in Venice, then traveling Cinque Terre & the last destination is Rome. Hopefully there will be some great weather, lots of new pictures, along with some amazing food & lots of wine. If you want to learn some star photography while I'm gone, here are some useful links to do so.

Under the Stars Lightroom 4 Presets
Star Photography Portfolio

The Shot
During my last Online Star Photography Post Processing Group Workshop we processed this shot. I really like how it turned out. The night it was taken at Ruby Beach Washington was one of the darkest nights I have ever seen. The Milky Way felt so bright that it seemed to hang right over the ocean.

Labels: , , , , , , ,