Dave Morrow Photography: The Dream Catcher - Palouse, WA

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Dream Catcher - Palouse, WA

It feels like I was just posting my last star shot yesterday, but none the less it's once again star photography Friday, so here ya go. For anyone that has not had the chance to wander through my website, here are all the star photography tutorials I provide. OK that's it, I'm off to the Oregon Coast, have a great weekend, and feel free to let me know what you think about the shot below:)


The Shot
Over the past few weekends I have had the terrible or maybe awesome habbit of skipping sleep on Friday nights and staying up until late Saturday night, this is normally for the sake of star photography & runs into the need to shoot sunrise. Around 36 hours without sleep is where things start to go wrong, at that point I crash and hope that something like I have provided below is waiting on my camera for the next day... Enjoy! PS: This is the first star photography test run with the 16mm Fisheye

Labels: , , , ,