Dave Morrow Photography: Misty Mountains & The House of Sheep - West Fjords, Iceland

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Misty Mountains & The House of Sheep - West Fjords, Iceland

I leave for a 10 day trip to Italy this Saturday and have decided to take a break from posting to this website while I'm gone. A nice relaxing vacation without internet sounds great just about now. On my return it will be business as usual with a shot every day less the weekends:) We are headed to Venice for the first stop, any suggestions for must see places? 

If you would like to learn how I processed this shot, check out my FREE HDR Video Tutorial

The Shot
The West Fjords of Iceland are beautiful and there are more sheep than people in this part of the country. You can wander around for days and not see a soul, it's a great experience.
Misty Mountains & The House of Sheep - West Fjords, Icelandfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,