Dave Morrow Photography: While You Were Screaming - The Dalles, WA

Friday, May 3, 2013

While You Were Screaming - The Dalles, WA

I really enjoy light painting and making things look a bit strange at night. After some messing around with different colors and locations you can really start to get some fun results. This is one of the topics I cover in my Summer Star Photography Workshops @ Mount Rainier. If you want to learn, grab a spot by clicking the link:)

The Shot
After some research I was able to pin down the location of this old house in Oregon. It's really a fun location and there are some other great spots to shoot & explore really close by... I thought this location would be just perfect for the 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye.
While You Were Screaming - The Dalles, WAfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,