Dave Morrow Photography: New Dawn - Manhattan, New York

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Dawn - Manhattan, New York

I put in another 8 hours of web design today, things are starting to come along a little bit for such a steep learning curve. Even though it's a huge paint I am actually enjoying all the stuff that goes along with the project.

There were two more signups for my In the Field Star Photography Workshops today, find out more by clicking the link or heading over to the workshops banner on the right hand side bar. I think there are only 7 left total, which will most likely sell out within 3 weeks at this rate...

The Shot:
I got on a kick of posting shots of NYC lately, but the best is yet to come. This shot on the other hand I still find really cool.
New Dawn - Manhattan, New Yorkfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,