Dave Morrow Photography: As It Fades - Palouse, Washington

Thursday, July 25, 2013

As It Fades - Palouse, Washington

Any of you Seattleites ever been to the Triple Door in downtown Seattle? The entire month of October they will be displaying 20+ of my prints around their venue. If you have been waiting to get a large print, this would be a great time to buy. More info to come on exact dates and all that good stuff!

A few quick links with new stuff & headsups... some call this news.

More updates to my Free Star Photography Tutorial just came out today, there are some really good NEW tips in there.

3 Spots left for the entire summer in my In the Field Star Photography Workshops.


And for your troubles.... here's a picture.

The Shot
I can't believe it's been a year + since I took this picture. Some pictures sit on the computer a while before getting processed such as this one, others fly right out the door. At any rate, I snapped this from the top of Steptoe Butte in Palouse Washington. This one was taken at f/16, ISO 100 and 0.2" seconds. Strange how I would never use those settings these days for a regular old landscape shot, more like f/8, live and learn...
As It Fades - Palouse, Washingtonread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,