Dave Morrow Photography: The Photographer's Apprentice

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Photographer's Apprentice

Sitting here at Panera Bread writing this blog post and waiting to take my Macbook Pro over to the Apple store for some work, I foresee trouble in my near future. First off leaving the Apple store without a new toy(s) is next to impossible for me. Secondly, REI is in clear view of all these places. Hopefully I will escape before going broke...

If you missed it, here is my last blog post including the new Post Processing Workflow Video Tutorial!

The Shot
This is a massive pano comprised of 6 different shots taken with my Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G lens, which equates to a massive amount of megapixels. The mountain in the background is Mount Rainier, which reflects into Reflection Lakes, imagine that. Upon completion the photo is 226 Megapixels and more than 125MB in size. If you look closely you can see my "moon" shadow on the bottom lefthand side.
The Photographer's Apprentice

Labels: , ,