Dave Morrow Photography: Dare to Dream

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dare to Dream

In the past month I have sold over 250 of my Under the Stars Lightroom 4 presets. For 4.99$ you get 48 presets guaranteed to blow you away & change how you process star pics forever.

Want to see how other photographers reviewed my presets or buy them for yourself? Just follow the link: Under the Stars Lightroom Presets for all the answers...

Interested in learning how to take some star shots or Milky Way photos? Click on my FREE Star Photography Tutorial.


Want a full in depth tutorial experience that walks you through my step by step star photography post processing techniques? Check this stuff out, guaranteed to light up your nights!


The Shot
For me this shot is different then most of my star shots, and I think that's why I like it so much. For me it brings back memories of the summer & warm nights shooting the stars. Sit back relax and enjoy the show...
Dare to Dream

Labels: , , , , , ,