Dave Morrow Photography: Galaxy Number 9 - Bonsai Rock, Lake Tahoe

Monday, January 14, 2013

Galaxy Number 9 - Bonsai Rock, Lake Tahoe

For once I had a fairly relaxing weekend and processed 15 or so pictures. The goal at this point is to post one a day for an entire year and see where things take me from there. So far so good...

Here are a few of my star photography tutorials and resources:

You can find all my tutorials at: www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com/learnphotography

The Shot
Lake Tahoe was amazing, but this night was easily my favorite. After looking for the Bonsai Rock location for a while I finally came across what I wanted to shoot. I only had an hour or so to grab some shots of the Milky Way before the moon came out, so I got to work. Here is one of the shots I captured that night. The water is so clear at Lake Tahoe you can see the rocks on the bottom.
Galaxy Number 9read my about my trip to Lake Tahoe at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , , ,