Dave Morrow Photography: The Midnight Drive

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Midnight Drive

I was really excited to get a shout out on Trey Ratcliff's Variety Hour last week. You can see it by skipping to 1 hour and 1 minute, or watch the whole show which is always entertaining.  Thanks to Nichole S. Young & Brian Matiash for opening new doors in my life:) You can visit both of their websites by clicking on the names above:) Another guest on the show was David duChemin who I am really excited to collaborate with in the near future. He does some informative guides, presets and e-books for photographers of all skill levels over at Davidduchemin.com


The Shot
Driving into Yosemite from the East side is something I had never done before so why not give it a try? We arrived at Mono Lake a few hours before sunset and made some dinner trying to avoid bears at all costs. After the sun dipped below the horizon and the full moon rose we made the trip into Yosemite through Tioga Pass. Here is a shot I grabbed along the way...
PS: I processed this one with my Under the Stars Lightroom Presets.

Labels: , , , ,