Dave Morrow Photography: The Second Coming - Manhattan, New York

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Second Coming - Manhattan, New York

And..... I'm back in action after a much needed break. After relaxing for a few days I realized how much stuff I actually wanted to get done.  Some of this energy was used on post processing, but most was used on the new website which is coming along really nicely. I did sell two more spots to my Star Photography Workshops, which leaves a total of 4 remaining for the entire summer. If you have been thinking about it now would be the time to buy.

The Shot
This morning is still vivid in my mind. After catching a train from Philly and arriving in the Big Apple around 2AM on a Tuesday morning I walked the streets taking pictures until sunrise. After a beautiful sunrise on the bridge I snapped off this shot walking back to my hotel. In terms of processing I have a few new tricks up my sleeve, hopefully they reflect in this shot...
The Second Coming - Manhattan, New Yorkfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,