Dave Morrow Photography: When We Were Stars - Palouse, WA

Thursday, May 23, 2013

When We Were Stars - Palouse, WA

A 3 day weekend is on the way and I still have no clue where I'm headed. Apparently bad weather is headed towards to the Seattle area so maybe the Oregon Coast is a good call... I recently updated my Star Photography Post Processing Video Tutorial as well as my Free Star Photography Tutorial, so if you have some free time this weekend, give them a try, I promise you won't be disappointed:)

The Shot
After work one night around midnight we decided to hit the road and gun it towards Palouse Falls for sunrise, as we were driving through the middle of no where the Milky Way popped out so I pulled the X-Terra over and took some pics...
When We Were Stars - Palouse, WAfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , ,