Dave Morrow Photography: Of Brothers & Friends - Philadelphia, PA

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Of Brothers & Friends - Philadelphia, PA

And here we go again, it seems like these summer months have been flying by and the new moon is quickly approaching. I know I'll be headed out to take some Milky Way shots this weekend. Anyone else headed out? 

Just a reminder, you can win a free spot to one of my In the Field Star Photography Workshops, by participating in the Free Star Photography Workshop Give Away Contest! DO IT!

PS: If you haven't checked out the new Smugmug yet or are looking for a great place to hold your portfolio, head on over that way. I am currently deciding if I will stay with the current setup or switch it up with a new design. Whatever they put in their coding over there is absolutely awesome. I usually pull in 1.5-2.5+ Million picture views a month on their site. Trust me, it's good stuff!


The Shot
I go to visit my brother in Philly every now and then. Usually we end up doing so much fun stuff that photography is on the back burner. This past trip it was possible to go take pictures for an hour or two during sunset. This is a pano made from two single RAW files and stitched in Photoshop.
Of Brothers & Friends - Philadelphia, PAread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , ,