Dave Morrow Photography: Horses of the West Fjords - Iceland

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Horses of the West Fjords - Iceland

Got lucky with some amazing weather in the Palouse this weekend and was able to get some new Milky Way shots, which means some new star pics should surface pretty soon. Next topic! Not sure how many of you out there use SmugMug, I've been using them for almost 2years and find the service to be an unbeatable place to showcase your photos online. Their site also flawlessly integrates into any blog or website which is a huge help. Anyways here is my SmugMug Portfolio which holds my entire online portfolio. You can also click on any of the photos on my website to get the full size view. Feel free to download any of these shots for your desktop background:)

The Shot
On our way to Ísafjörður, an amazing small town deep in the West Fjords of Iceland, an opportunity arose to climb into a pasture and shoot sunset with some horses. This sounded like an awesome photo opp so I grabbed my gear and started shooting.
Horses of the West Fjords - Iceland

Labels: , , , ,