Dave Morrow Photography: Big Dreams - Manhattan, NYC

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Big Dreams - Manhattan, NYC

Today I purchased my airfare for  a 10 day adventure in China, starting in middle October. There are no firm plans yet but Beijing, Hong Kong and Guilin are all on the list... maybe there are a few more spots that I can sneak in along the way.... Any suggestions?

On another note, I want to thank everyone that's visited my website and/or Free Star Photography Tutorial. Due to all your visits it's now the Number 1 Star Photography Tutorial on the web. Thank you!  You can find all my tutorials free and paid at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com/learnphotography for those of you that may be interested:)

The Shot
Another capture from NYC looking over the river towards downtown Manhattan. A few hours before snapping this shot I caught one of the most amazing sunrises from the Brooklyn Bridge. After it was over, there wasn't a reason to stop wandering for another hour or so and grab a coffee along the way as the light began to fade. After a bit exploring I ended up on the other side of the river and found a great view of the city in the morning light. For me spending mornings this exact same way in different cities around the world never seems to get old...

Labels: , , ,