Dave Morrow Photography: Icelandic House of the Dead at Mind - West Fjords, Iceland

Friday, April 5, 2013

Icelandic House of the Dead at Mind - West Fjords, Iceland

Fridays from here on out the rest of the year I am going to post a new star photo to my website and all the social networks. This should be a fun and challenging tasks which will also keep me running around all week taking star shots. No complaints... For those of you that want to learn about star photography I offer a Free Star Photography Tutorial as well as In the Field Star Photography Workshops @ Mount Rainier National Park! Sign up today.

The Shot
As for today I have a really fun & somewhat creepy shot from the West Fjords of Iceland. It took me a while to finally get this one done in post processing, but here it is... Enjoy!
Icelandic House of the Dead at Mind - West Fjords, Icelandread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , ,