Dave Morrow Photography: Ride On - West Fjords, Iceland

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ride On - West Fjords, Iceland

While out in the Olympic Peninsula shooting streams and waterfalls last weekend along with Second Beach, I decided to make a quick "How To" video on shooting waterfalls. I took it with my iPhone so the quality isn't great, but I still think there are some great tips in there. Enjoy!

For anyone that is interested in my Online Star Photography Post Processing Group Workshop, I just added the dates for May. I also recently put up new dates for my In the Field Star Photography Workshops. Feel free to drop me a line if you have questions about either...

The Shot
I clearly don't remember much of this shoot, it was my last day of 10, living out of a camper in the West Fjords of Iceland. None the less June is really an amazing time to visit the country, the sunrises and sets last for 3-5 hours depending on the weather and light. It is truly a photographers' paradise!
Ride On - West Fjords, Icelandread more on my trip to Iceland @ www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , ,