Dave Morrow Photography: Night Falls on the Crater - Crater Lake, OR

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Night Falls on the Crater - Crater Lake, OR

WOW these star workshops are selling faster than I thought possible, thanks for your support everyone, we are going to have a blast out there this summer:) Half the spots are gone, the other half are for anyone that grabs one. More info at the link below:

I might be working on a package of textures that I will eventually provide to the general public:) I thought it would be easy to do such a project but it ended up taking a lot more time than I had planned. None the less they are coming along nicely, I have 200ish so far. You can see one of them in the following picture & get your hands on them in the following months.

The Shot
My first trip to Crater Lake was a random trip down the Oregon Coast, while down there I was to close (within 5 hours) not to visit this awesome landmark. 
Night Falls on the Crater - Crater Lake, ORfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,