Dave Morrow Photography: These Stars Align - Picture Lake, WA

Friday, April 12, 2013

These Stars Align - Picture Lake, WA

From this point on I'll post a new star shot every Friday. I have so many star shots on the computer that are not processed and about 10 sitting in iPhoto waiting to go online, so let's get on with it. This weekend is looking pretty good for a trip to the Columbia River Gorge and catch some falls and hopefully not to much rain. On another note, I am still taking reservations for my In the Field Star Photography Workshop, where I'll teach you exactly how to capture shots like the one below! Have a good weekend everyone, if you wana tune into where I'm traveling & shooting check the On the Road iPhone Photostream!

The Shot
Looking through my pictures files I just released this was the 2nd star photo I ever took, so everything was still in the extreme experimental phase. I still think it turned out pretty cool.
These Stars Align - Picture Lake, WAread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,