Dave Morrow Photography: Follow the Leader - Elowah Falls, Oregon

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Follow the Leader - Elowah Falls, Oregon

I'm not sure if everyone knows this, but you can click on any of the pictures provided in my blog and follow that link to my full portfolio. I keep all my photos archived over on SmugMug.com for safe keeping. Go ahead and try clicking the picture below and see where you end up... While you're over there feel free to hover over the picture and allow the "i" or info button to pop up on the righthand side of the shot. Clicking that info button will allow you to see all my my EXIF data. I think that kinda stuff is pretty cool!

The Shot
Unfortunately this coming weekend in Seattle is going to be pretty wet & boring, I'm sure that there will be lots of post processing to do. I would rather be hanging out and shooting in the Columbia River Gorge where I took this shot. Elowah Falls is one of my favs to shoot and has endless compositions from all angles...
Follow the Leader - Elowah Falls, Oregonread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotographhy.com

Labels: , , ,