Dave Morrow Photography: I Cover the Waterfront - Alki Beach, WA

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Cover the Waterfront - Alki Beach, WA

Sometimes I hold on to photos forever before posting them or even processing them, such as the ones from my Maui trip in December. Others for some reason or another get processed right away like the shot posted tonight. I love going back through old photos, especially if their lost and forgotten at the point, then processing them. I'll leave you with a long exposure "How To" video I made while taking the shot posted below. It includes some tips for extremely sharp images. You can find all my free videos HERE on YouTube! After posting a nature and city picture back to back I may as well give you the best of both worlds... Enjoy!


The Shot
Once in a while I get enough time to venture over to Alki Beach. Sitting around the house wide awake last week around 5 AM, I decided I had nothing better to do than stay up til sunrise. It ended up being well worth the long night and the sunrise was amazingly colorful. 
I Cover the Waterfront - Alki Beach, WAfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , , ,