Dave Morrow Photography: Rafter's Revenge - Franklin Falls, WA

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rafter's Revenge - Franklin Falls, WA

Another day in the books, or maybe my night is just starting? It's always hard to tell how long the night will last after sitting down at the computer , opening Photoshop, putting some music on the surround sound & cracking a beer.

The first part of the night was spent doing some website design which included some fun new additions to the site... can you find them? One of them has to do with my Summer Star Photography Workshops which you should sign up for right now. NOW!

The Shot
Franklin Falls is just an awesome place for a Sunday afternoon hike and some beers, photos, or anything else that may strike your interest. I got wind of the place from my buddy The Starving Photographer. This guy is an insane photographer, trust me check out his site. Here is what came of my trip to the location... If your interested in some tips on how to shoot waterfalls check out this quick and easy How To Video I posted early in the week.
Rafter's Revenge - Franklin Falls, WAread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , ,