Dave Morrow Photography: Revolution: Here Comes the Night - Picture Lake, WA

Friday, April 19, 2013

Revolution: Here Comes the Night - Picture Lake, WA

Crossing my fingers for no rain and heading off to Hug Point Oregon tomorrow to do some camping, exploring and of course photography. There are of course some other cool locations down that way like Cannon Beach, does anyone have any less known suggestions that are great for photos? I would love to shoot at some new spots...

The Shot
Once again it's star photography Friday and I'm keeping my word by posting a star shot. I also processed 7 or so new star pics this past week so there will be dones of new ones coming down the line. This shot was taken at Picture Lake in the North Cascades, you can see the reflections in there if you look hard enough. You can learn how I processed it in my Free Star Photography Tutorial.
Revolution - Here Comes the Nightfrom www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , , , ,