Dave Morrow Photography: Cannon Blast - Cannon Beach, Oregon

Friday, March 29, 2013

Cannon Blast - Cannon Beach, Oregon

Well there are 7 hours left in the Smithsonian Photography Contest I am in the lead by 2%. Thank you all for the massive effort you have put in when voting for me each day. The best part is you no longer have to hear about it hahaha:) If you want to put one last vote in you can do so HERE, I am number 18.

On another note, I have released 4 new star photography workshop dates for the summer to everyone on my email/wait list. I will provide the link to the general public this Sunday in the late afternoon on my Facebook page www.Facebook.com/DaveMorrow the link will also be available on my website. Currently I have sold 3 spots but 29 remain.

The Shot
Another shot from the amazing Cannon Beach. I took this one while sitting next to a blazing fire we had made on the beach. I really like Oregon's beaches because you can pretty much do whatever you like, including camping, driving, fires, drinking, sleeping and so on. If you look closely you can see the Big Dipper up there as well.
Cannon Blast - Cannon Beach, Oregonread more at www.DaveMorrowPhotography.com

Labels: , , , ,